2020-2021 Fall Seminar Schedule
In order to attend an MEA Pre-Retirement Seminar, you must be a member of MEA and you must pre-register to attend the seminar. Please carefully read the information below and select the session that best works with your schedule.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the 2020 – 2021 Pre-Retirement Seminars will be held virtually through Zoom.
Each session will be held on two evenings from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. You have the option to choose the individual session that fits your schedule.
Materials from MainePERS, MEA Benefits Trust, MEA-Retired and Horace Mann will be mailed to the address provided during registration.
Please only register for one session.
To register, please click the blue link for the session you would like to attend.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - MEA-Retired, MainePERS
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - MEA-Retired, MEA Benefit Trust, WEP/GPO
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - MEA-Retired, MEA Benefit Trust, WEP/GPO
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - MEA-Retired, MainePERS
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - MEA-Retired, MainePERS
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 - MEA-Retired, MEA Benefit Trust, WEP/GPO
(Updated on this webpage on 8/20/2020)